"The Successful Pharmacy Owner is The One Who Discovers New Solutions Before Big Pharma & The Insurance Companies Destroy it." -- The Pharmacy Sage
1/18/2018 0 Comments
Discover What They Know That You Don’t, So You Can Follow in Their Footsteps
What they practice is priceless. You can learn to do it, too. It’s about building your business bigger and making it more profitable, in spite of the turbulent marketplace.
What they know, they didn’t teach you in pharmacy school, and it is costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.
Fortunately, you can overcome that right now.
So, how do you learn all about this, and more—quickly? And with applications that directly affect your pharmacy? Think differently.
Successful entrepreneurs think differently. When I get my clients to adopt this different kind of thinking and apply it to their pharmacy business, success swiftly follows. Yours can too.
Here are a few concepts you can start applying today, to change your course and get to where you want to go:
1. Work Smarter Not Harder! You’re juggling more and spreading yourself too thin, while making less money. The solution: stop trying to do everything at the same time. It’s counterproductive. Do less, accomplish more. Use Pareto’s Law.
2. Manage Your Time
3. Marketing that Drives Your Pharmacy Business
4. Learn to Become Worth $250/hr or More
5. Think Differently
• Think more in terms of the future. Create a definite Vision of your ideal business for the future.
6. A few more lessons from The Pharmacy Sage
(based on our research and 25 years of experience):
To learn more about the Inside Secrets for Gathering Significant Wealth in Your Pharmacy, attend my teleseminar with LIVE Q & A session, Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 8PM EST.